Holidays at Mansalto guidelines to safe enjoy your holidays with us
We kindly invite all our guest to have a look at this Covid19 protocol we have elaborated to ensure you and your family a good stay in security.
A Safe Location:
- Tuscany was not significantly affected from COVID19, especially our area, as we are still a privilege spot in the middle of the countryside;
- Our locations are secluded with private space outdoor where you can keep social distancing;
- All our accommodations have stayed closed since October 19. Thus, there was no chance for the virus to penetrate.
Although we are not going to hug you or shake your hand, we want you to know that you will be warmed welcomed here in Mansalto!
A Safe Stay:
- Check in/check out procedures take place in a separate building and will be carried on by keeping social distance measures and wearing masks. We can also conduct contactless check in/check out procedures;
- We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items;
- The pool areas in our villas are additionally cleaned every day with disinfectants;
- Our staff areas are situated far from guest villas and our employees use all the protective measures (wear gloves and masks, make temperature cheks etc.)
- We have created different services that allow you to enjoy your holiday. Breakfast delivery service and food delivery service are at your disposal during all your stay. A shopping service (grocery) is available to avoid going to supermarket.
Stay healthy, stay with us.
We look forward to meeting you and to welcome you in our land.
For further information, please write us email@example.com