Mansalto offers to its “hunting lovers” the possibility of using the land of Azienda Agrituristico Venatoria “Palazzuolo”. These fields are part of our property for a total surface of 446 Hectares, at a height between 500 and 600 mt. The terrains are mainly apt for ungulates, but useful and pleasant for pheasant and partridge hunting.
The hunting is carried out in this framework with the intention of supporting the integration between nature and its related activities: forest, vineyards and olive trees.
Dimension: 446 hectares During the hunting season, the entire area will be opend to our hunters. During the closing period, however, Mansalto offers 100 hectares as “dog training area” and 12 hectares as “hunting paddock and training wild-boar dog area”. We also expect to enlarge this 112 hectares, available all over the year, of another 100 ones, which will be used as hunting paddock and training wild-boar dog.
– Pointer dog pheasants and partridges hunting : from the third Sunday of September till 31st of January;
– English pheasants and partridges hunting from the third Sunday of September till 31st of January;
– Wild-boar hunting within the paddock from the 1st of August till 15th of March;
– Driven hunts for wild boar containment by following the official hunting calendar;
– Bird dog training with shooting from the 1st of February till the third Sunday of September;
– Bird dog training without shooting from the 1st of February till 15th of April and from the 1st of July to the third Sunday of September;
– Wild boar dog training with and without shooting from the 16th of March to 31st of July.
To be defined with our gamekeeper.
– Barbecue or catering in our hunting house;
– Apartments available for those who want to stay longer.