Mansalto offers to its “hunting lovers” the possibility of using the land of Azienda Agrituristico Venatoria “Palazzuolo”. These fields are part of our property for a total surface of 446 Hectares, at a height between 500 and 600 mt. The terrains are mainly apt for ungulates, but useful and pleasant for pheasant and partridge hunting.
The hunting is carried out in this framework with the intention of supporting the integration between nature and its related activities: forest, vineyards and olive trees.
Dimension: 446 hectares
During the hunting season, the entire area will be opened to our hunters. During the closing period, however, Mansalto offers 100 hectares as “dog training area” and 12 hectares as “hunting paddock and training wild-boar dog area”.
– Pointer dog pheasants and partridges hunting : from the 3rd Sunday of September till 31/01.
– English pheasants and partridges hunting from the 3rd Sunday of September till 31/01.
– Wild-boar hunting within the paddock from the 1st of August till 15/03.
– Driven hunts for wild boar containment by following the official hunting calendar.
– Bird dog training with shooting from 01/02 till the 3rd Sunday of September.
– Bird dog training without shooting from 01/02 till 15/04 and from 01/07 till the 3rd Sunday of September.
– Wild boar dog training with/without shooting from 16/03 till 31/07.
Hours: To be defined with our gamekeeper.
– Barbecue or catering in our hunting house;
– Mansalto apartments are available for those who want to stay longer.